Friday, March 27, 2009

My First Appearance on CNN

I'm sure many of you have been reading and liking my essays on the legalization of marijuana and hemp. It would seem that CNN also liked what I have to say, because on Wednesday the 25th, I had the pleasure of being a featured webcam comment on CNN's Headline news. Originally they told me I would have about 20-30 seconds, but they ended up leaving my comment at it's full length of just over 40 seconds. I was responding to questions asked about Mexico's cartel wars, namely "Should the US send more troops to the boarder?" Please go view the video here.

I have also entered into CNN's current I-Report contest, on the same topic I spoke on the other day. The winners of the contest will have their clips shown on CNN, I can only hope to get more air time for my side of the issue. I have made a second installment of my argument for legalization to submit to the contest, it can be viewed here. I would appreciate it if you all go view the videos, and share them around. The more people that can see these the better, people should be informed.

1 comment: